What better day to celebrate 5 years since I started writing my blog than on Giving Tuesday?! While a lot has happened in the last 5 years for type 1 diabetes management, there is still a long way to go to get as close to a cure as possible. And today, if you donate to JDRF, your match will be tripled! Talk about a great way to celebrate this milestone!
Here’s a look back on some of my 5 favorite posts from the past 5 years. Obviously it was hard to pick just 5! Enjoy!
- These spooky diabetes moments from this year’s Halloween, October 2017
- A scary situation, told using Bitmojis, June 2016
- Diabetes Blog Week- I can, May 2015
- CGM, go to bed. An ode to my continuous glucose monitor, May 2014
- Why me?!, December 2012
- This fun Buzzfeed style quiz, “What does the way you wear your insulin pump say about you?”, February 2017
- My sister’s letter, April 2013